Record Date: 07/10/2017
Air Date: 07/12/2017
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapters 8-9
- New website and show notes are live
- Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them – Illustrated Edition
Chapter 8 – The Hearing – 19:30
- Harry?s familiar surroundings
- Our disdain for Percy
- What is the Wizengamot?
- Fudge?s attempt to push judgement on Harry
- Amelia Bones? admiration
- Can Muggles see dementors?
- Mrs. Figg to the rescue!
- Can Squibs see dementors?
- Was Mrs. Figg coached?
- Umbridge?s role in the hearing
- Dumbledore is a smooth operator
- Fudge?s reaction
Chapter 9 – The Woes of Mrs. Weasley – 52:51
- Josh?s misplaced humor?
- Mr. Weasley vs. Lucius Malfoy
- Harry and the Fountain
- Contents of the Hogwarts letters
- New prefects
- Prefects vs. Head Boy/Girl
- Should Ron be a prefect?
- The twins keep getting better and better
- Harry?s misplaced anger
- Ron?s bold move
- What would Mad-Eye Moody?s boggart look like?
- The original Order of the Phoenix
- What are Mrs. Weasley?s woes?
- The power of the boggarts
Emails – 1:56:56
- Do we have prefects in the US?
- Christian bans of Harry Potter
- Who can perform the Disillusionment Charm?
- The meaning behind Mundungus
- Why would you want to be locked in a room with Kreacher?
- Flawless hero vs. Realistic hero
- What does an unformed boggart look like?