Record Date: 07/02/2017
Air Date: 07/05/2017
Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, Chapters 6-7
- Celebrating 20 years of Harry Potter with Butterbeer Banter
- Disdain for Hufflepuff
- How do wizards celebrate the 4th of July in the US?
Chapter 6 – The Noble and Most Ancient House of Black – 15:05
- What (or Who?) is the weapon?
- More about doxies
- What has Buckbeak been up to?
- Buckbeak vs. Mrs. Black
- Mrs. Weasley?s cleaning obsession
- Mrs. Weasley?s obsession with Lockhart
- The growth of the twins
- Is Mundungus related to the Weasleys?
- Is Kreacher senile?
- It?s Blood Traitor, not Blood Trader?
- Kreacher is reminiscent of Gollum
- The Black Family history
- Can Death Eaters leave the group without the death penalty?
- Why does it take so long to clean the house?
Chapter 7 – The Ministry of Magic – 1:10:17
- Yet another Men In Black comparison
- Harry?s ?best? clothes
- Harry?s messy hairdo
- Mr. Weasley?s love of all things Muggle
- The Fountain of Magical Brethren
- Wand Registration
- The many departments of the Ministry of Magic
- Josh?s appreciation for the maintenance department
Emails – 1:43:43
- The Ministry of Magic phone number
- Why Josh recognized Tonks
- An explanation of Harry?s reactions
- The mysterious headstone
- Are the school trunks magical?
- The benefits of reading
- Josh?s dislike of ending on an odd number
- Apparation vs. Apparition